I would recommend this movie to any one that likes scary movies that involve slashers and people burning someone to death.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
A nightmare on Elm Street.
So I was hanging out with the fiance on Sunday and we wanted to see the A Nightmare on Elm Street but I hadn't seen the original with Johnny Depp. I didn't know that Johnny Depp was going to be in the movie till I saw his name in the credits. He was young in the movie. So after church we went back to his place to watch the original then went to the local theater to see the new one. I actually like the new version and I was glad that I saw the original because I kept thinking "oh I know that scene, that scene was in the original but they changed it so that it was a more updated version." So over all wonderful movie. There were people that were screaming during the movie.
Labels:
death,
Johnny Depp,
movies,
Nightmare on Elm Street,
scary,
slashers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment